outfits food photography fitness contact

2.23.2012

study cakes.

TT is pretty much in the middle of midterms.  So tonight I thought, I should go workout why not make him some pancakes while he studies?  In my mind, they're the most perfect study snack ever.  So I made some,  and decided to photograph some,  and could not figure out this photo for the life of me.  On the bright side, I did master one thing tonight, pancakes!!  It has taken me 2.5 years to finally make some decent tasting pancakes for my man.  So even if my shoot didn't go quite as planned, at least I have a go to recipe for pancakes.

::Fluffy cakes::
3 cups all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons white sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
3 cups buttermilk
1/2 cup milk
3 eggs
1/3 cup butter, melted

Good luck to TT on his test tomorrow! Oh, and if you can't tell, we love David McCullough!

No comments:

Post a Comment