outfits food photography fitness contact

2.21.2012

fish for dinner.

This last weekend we branched out and picked out some tilapia while grocery shopping.  I am working on getting over my fear of cooking fish because we really enjoy it!  

TT cooked the wild rice and we chopped up some fresh tomatoes, avocados, limes, cilantro, canned corn, and threw it all together to create the entire meal.  The flavor was unreal!  We'll definitely be having this again.  Making dinner with TT is one of my most favorite things to do.

I will say this , it is a little difficult to try and photograph, cook, and sit down to enjoy the meal too!

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious!! And tilapia is native to one of my favorite places in the entire world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @annbarlow, and where is that?? :) miss you lots! how have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galilee!! :D I miss you too! We need to meet up asap!

    ReplyDelete